|Place du Perron 2|
|+32 (0)87 / 53.92.24.|
|+32 (0)87 / 54.21.14.|
Open to the public :
|Theux Municipality Hall|
Place du Perron 2 - 4910 Theux
|on working days||8.00 - 12.00.|
Waste thrown by the roadside - a citizen's responsibility!!! Here is a really bad example from France.
|Alain FOGUENNE|| +32 (0)87 / 53.92.24.|
Household waste (white bags with green logo)
Domestic waste is collected Thursdays or Fridays (except for changes for public holidays, etc.):
- Thursday round: Theux centre, Oneux, Juslenville and Spixhe.
- Friday round: Polleur, Sassor, Fays, Jehanster, Tancrémont, Mont, Hodbomont, Jevoumont, Becco, Hautregard, La Reid, Hestroumont, Vert Buisson, Desnié, Bronromme, Winamplanche, Marteau.
PMC (plastic, metal, cartons) (blue bags)
PMC is collected on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of the month for the Thursday round and the 2nd and 4th Fridays of the month for the Friday round.
Paper and card are collected every 4th Wednesday of the month.
Bulky waste is collected by the not-for-profit organization R-CYCL.
Glass and Textiles
Bottle banks and Terre textile containers are provided on different sites across the municipality.
- River Hoëgne / Wayai contract signed 16/02/98
- River Vesdre contract
- List of noteworthy trees and hedges 31/01/98 (M.B.)
- Police order on the protection of trees and hedges 05/11/96
- "Le Rocheux" nature reserve: site listed 15/05/49 - site extended 03/07/85 - approval as a nature reserve 17/11/86
- "Le Chawion" nature reserve: 02/09/91 (M.D.) Natura 2000 network